Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ @Biznitch
It took three years but I can say I convinced all my siblings (4) to take Ivermectin. I even shared with a few Amish friends and their families. People are starting to see how healthy we look and feel that they are ready to give it a try. Feelz good!! ☀️💕🐎🧲
*don't underestimate the power of a mustard seed 🌱
08:09 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 March, 04:14
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Same and haven’t been sick! Just had cardiologist check up for Hubby and me! Excellent on all points, Hubby doesn't even have to have Stress test this year, Dr. said No Problem to Continue with Ivermectin! 🙌🏻🤗👍🏻🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 March, 07:32
Floridasharkman.org has protocols and dosing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
11 March, 01:57
I now have both the paste and the Spray version of Ivermectin, yesterday I sprayed some onto my wife's scalp at the back of her neck she has had a severe case of dry patch skin (Psoriasis) for a long time and no skin cream ever worked!

Its given her fits with uncomfortable inching and scaling skin.......but

This morning she told me it no longer itched and it was visibly the skin looked pink and much less inflamed I'll continue to use it till its completely gone but its amazing stuff!
👍👍👍👍

https://longhurstfarms.com...

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
11 March, 07:17
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
I bought this too! I spray it every so often where my cat sleeps. I also have used it on skin conditions, or places I know can get parastieee 😁
Thanks for sharing! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 March, 07:21
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Thanks for sharing 😊

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
11 March, 09:39
What is the HCQ drink?

13 March, 04:19
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Here’s some help too! 🥰🙏🏼

13 March, 04:20
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
sorry 2 pics below! 👇🏻

Law & Physics @physics171
11 March, 09:24
Thank you
Well Done!!!
Blessings.
Love you
💜💥💜

https://anonup.com/thread/...

11 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
11 March, 08:55
I have bought both ivermectin (12 mg) and HCQ (200 mg) from this website :
https://buyivermectinforhu...
It took 2-3 weeks to get it. I live in Tennessee and it ships from India.

11 March, 09:10
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
I order from them a few times. Reliable source for sure. 🙏🏼 Thanks for sharing.