Only people mentioned by MasterPent in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
12 April, 12:59
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
12 April, 12:04
i got way to many cats lol they are different alright ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
11 March, 06:14
My human captors obviously haven't gotten the message yet that they are here to serve me.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 March, 09:49
😆

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 March, 09:41 (E)
What are we doing wrong? Our two cats are so attached to us they notice every move we make and want to come with whenever we change rooms or beds. They want to cuddle with us, sleep, get combing and purr, which we call giving us frequency treatments. They’re sweet. They come get us whenever a strange dog comes into the yard because we’re the guards.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 March, 09:40
Humans don't have to do much to make a dog love them.
A cat, you must work on yourself before he loves you.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 March, 09:54
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Respect for the head of the pride, lol
👍

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
10 March, 09:28
So right on! My dog always greets me with adoration and excitement and my two cats just sit and stare, no excitement, no jumping etc etc. it seems they could care less, but I still love them none the less!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 March, 09:16
Lol 🤣

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
10 March, 09:12
🤣🤣👍👏🏼

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 March, 09:07
Love this. hahahahahahahhaha ................ 😂😂😂😂😂

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 March, 08:41
🐱

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 March, 09:08
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
hehehehehehehehe...................... 😂😂😂😂😂

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 March, 09:42
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Humans don't have to do much to make a dog love them.
A cat, you must work on yourself before he loves you.