Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 March, 07:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
ONCE HE TWEETS THAT ITS ANONS TIME TO SHINE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 March, 07:06
I gave up. Im loving TRUTH now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 March, 06:57
Then that makes US "The Storm"... πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 06:59
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
TRUTH! :)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 March, 06:51
Timing is Everything! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Ange Love @LoveM
10 March, 06:51
I saved soooo much to share!

Green 8700 @Green8700
10 March, 06:44 (E)
Hi Kim, I have a theory. On J6 we were all on Twitter and people were posting videos on the ground of what was happening. We were all passing them around. A lot of people started pushing them to journalists. I know I did. so they had the information. And then when the narrative changed and we were all insurrectionists, we were locked out of Twitter. Do you think they did it to secure all those videos?? Just an idea love following you and you are amazing. Thank you for everything you do.πŸ’•

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 March, 06:57
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
i can see that, but my gut instinct is that it is for multiple reasons. I bet we find out eventually!
Thanks for the nice words. Appreciate :)

...and happy to share...i know not everyone is on TS or Twitter but likes seeing VK's posts.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 March, 06:36
6:21 < > 12:6 > 18

…STAY TUNED

7:29 > 7/11

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 March, 06:35
I know of one friend I heard from today who got hers back in the past week or so. πŸ’› None of my 10-11 accounts though.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 March, 06:32
The Storm is upon us?

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
10 March, 06:32
Come on Elon M let us at em!