Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
We have reached our goal to get to the next phase so I deactivated the donations for now. Thank you for all your support Patriots. We wont let you down and will always provide a space for you to be yourself.

If you donated and didn't receive your blue check yet please leave a "." below.

~Kobayashi
02:47 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
15 January, 06:33
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
""

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 May, 01:18
I don't care about a blue checkmark as much as I care to donate. I've moved a family over 6,000 miles in the past 35 months and am only able to do so now. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 May, 07:57
“.”

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 April, 12:58
Hey Kobi, how do you DELETE DMs?
Thank you 🙏🏻😻

❤️AU

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 April, 05:56
My green check mark is still visible but my star has disappeared. Thank you for all that you do to give us this amazing space to converse freely. 💕🇺🇸

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 April, 05:37

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
17 April, 04:55

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
13 April, 12:47
Hello @administrator Kobayashi,
I just wanted to say thank you for the Checkmark and the green donation star. Much appreciated!
However mine and many others I see have since disappeared weeks ago. 😕
Is there anyway to add those back?
Thanks in advance,
Jim @Jimbo0566

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
13 April, 12:51
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Mine too

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 April, 12:56 (E)
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Same! Both(check and star after I donated) of mine are gone and have been since the beginning of March, no answer or resolution so far. I also can't get rid of the notification blinking light(drives me nuts) when I'm on the site even though I delete all the notifications. I can't post but can re-post. New posts don't scroll, have to hit timeline constantly. Yes, I have tried everything. I'm so frustrated with the site I used to love, now I feel like we have been put out to pasture and no help for these problems will be returning. It's sad because this was such a great site!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
10 April, 05:43
Koba, ever since the upgrade on this site I have been having problems with seeing a whole post. I went to my settings and chose the smallest font settings and it was better (for posts fitting but not my eyesight) but it still doesn't fit on my phone screen. I have an Android, my browser is duck 🦆 go. I no longer see posts from people I started following when this site was originally first launched.
Also, my check mark and star have disappeared. 😞
I really appreciate you and all you do and have done. Just wanted to bring these issues to your attention.
I sure hope you are okay and didn't disappear for a LONG time again. We were worried about you! 🙂

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 April, 06:14
WHEN are you going to fix this site? seriously. Been a mess now for a month. I am starting to get upset about it. No answers from you. My donate star is gone too. its deleting my comments. wont let me post CERTAIN videos.. thats random. what a mess...

06 April, 06:50
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Someone or something deleted my check AND my star after I donated to this site. I do love it here but agree with you, starting to get really mad about it because I have been completely ignored for almost a month! I am also having trouble posting and commenting!

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
03 April, 09:55

ElleK Right @lwrt11va
03 April, 08:38
It was there initially but disappeared recently.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
03 April, 01:19
🙌🏻

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
21 March, 04:39

American Patriot @Onthelake21
20 March, 10:58
Hey ... THANK YOU!! for all you have done and continue to do.
My check mark and the star have disappeared. I did donate to this great cause. Can you please check in to this.
Thanks so much.

19 March, 01:39 (E)
Koba, are you still here? My check and badge disappeared last week. I also donated! Can you please help? Thank you!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
13 April, 12:54
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Mine too

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 March, 08:59
Hi! will you please reinstate my star and blue check? Thank you!

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 March, 04:38 (E)
btw the invisible lettering is back on the new post dialogue box

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 March, 11:15
Thanks Koba. I have a blue check, but my donation star was taken away? Was there yesterday and gone this morning. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 March, 01:42
WE THANKQ FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
10 March, 06:39
Thank you, Kobayashi for this website.....much appreciated.

The below version works for me......brave browser.

https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

Aware ness @A_wareness
10 March, 06:05
Thankyou Kobayashi for setting up Anonup, it is my go site at 'Start of the day' for checking what is going on....You have certainly played your part in the 'Great Awakening'......We all have a part to play....

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 March, 05:47
THIS VERSION IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME ON MY LAPTOP
https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
10 March, 06:13
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
What browser do you use?

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
10 March, 03:37
🙏😻💜

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 March, 03:34
Thanks, for Anonup, and for all you do. ❤️

Please, don’t disable the old version of Anonup though. I continue to use it extensively because, my issues with the new interface on iPhone SE (3rd Gen)/Safari have not been resolved.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
10 March, 03:39
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Ditto ;)

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
10 March, 05:27
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
will test it out.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 March, 03:28
Thank you Koba! AU has a huge impact on my life and every day there is so much new information that brings us together to the New World that we long for. Your efforts for AU have a huge impact on that. THANKS!!!!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
10 March, 03:26
Thank you Kobi
Well done!
Cheers!