07 February, 10:47
Where is @KiKiLove1111
Where is @Squawk
Where is @Bay17d forever ago
Where is @quantumrhino
Hope you’re well!
I hope everyone is well!
Sending love to every Anon friend ✨💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
06 March, 09:43
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Hi LHA🤗

Sorry, im a bit late seeing this one lol

Ive been thinking about Bay a lot though. Its been almost a year for him.

Hope youre well :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
:) Once I saw you active on TS I was good!
Just get worried when I don’t see frens active, always hoping they’re ok. Yeah Bay has been gone so long, I really hope everything is alright with him.

I’m doing good. How are you?
09:38 AM - Mar 10, 2023
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
10 March, 10:56
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thanks for chekin on me :)

Glad youre doing well and nothing much, just busy with work/family etc. Waiting on the credits to roll. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 March, 11:31
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Glad to hear that, same here. Work has been crazy busy the past year for me so by the time we get to the precipice I’ll already be passed out from exhaustion and might miss it! Lol!!!! Here’s a snapshot of what has had me in handcuffs… lol