Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 March, 03:48 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have been going down the rabbit holes since 2017, when I came across Q. I have listened to everyones' different ideas of creation , history, matter, etc. I studied a lot of different religions, philosophies, quantum physicists, etc. I have prayed to God to understand what is really happening in our world. here are some answers I seemed to receive or maybe conclusions I came to. I believe that WE, humans, and the earth, animals, plants, everything that is indigenous to this planet, were all created at the same time. We are all connected and this was taught in school when I was growing up. The bad entities , (demons, aliens, whatever) have hidden this knowledge because they know WE, the humans, can defeat them with it. Some bad apples, men, tried to sell us to them, but they really couldn't because God gave us sovereignty, and no one but the individual can give away our rights.. So they made up a big lie and tried to rule us with that. All we have to do is say no. We didn't give (CO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
13 March, 03:52 (E)
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
(cont) those men the right to give away our sovereignty. The bad entities cannot control they earth because they are not of it. Only WE, the humans can communicate with our creation. So what we need is to JUST SAY NO. They tried to make hybrids to take control , but that isn't working. God Bless. WE HAVE THE POWER TO GET RID OF THEM....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 March, 03:30
Thanks!
Read: The Field, Lynn McTaggart ....

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
11 March, 05:08
Thanks 😀

America First @AmericaFirst17
10 March, 02:31
Infinite God flows through us........

https://gab.com/InfinityEq...

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
09 March, 10:40
Amazing!
Thank…Q

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 March, 09:25
Energy matters.