Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 March, 01:39 (E)
There is enough christian people on here I need your prayers for my family...My granddaughter went to the alter at church sunday and the devil has attacked them in any way possible..Her oldest son fell swinging from a basketball hoop cracked back of head,, her husband climbed in outbuilding to get a cat and slipped and hit his head open two places. Youngest son told his school he was going shoot up the school and cop was called, banned from school rest of year and said he was going to be put on terriost list. I think he just wanted to play big shot but now he realizes what he's done.
He's just a baby and I blame all the games that they play and mess theirs minds up. They have plane tickets for vacation later this year and if he's put on a terror list he can't go..My daughter is a registered nurse and she's at work and doing nothing but crying..The principal at the school is a regular "B" and caused trouble before for others..please pray all this settles down and God intervenes..Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
Terry, I am a Christian and will certainly pray. The devil does try to keep folks from being saved. As for the child that threatened the school, he should NOT be allowed to go on vacation, unless he gives his life to Jesus and does a complete 360. Bad behavior should have consequences. Prayers for healing for this whole family! 🕊
09:12 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it