This pic was just tweeted by Department of Defense

💥How many F-16s do you see?😉
12:03 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Davey Wavey @Dman
08 February, 05:57
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
isnt that a old Q post????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
08 February, 01:43
the only way that could be relevant is if Lloyd Austin is in on it. otherwise expect it to be taken down like the "calm before the storm" photo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
08 February, 01:53
In response Last Days to his Publication
Relevant to what?

There are 2 types of people who watch a movie...
1. The ones who constantly talk throughout, trying to figure out the end
2. The ones who sit back and enjoy the show, whilst quietly looking at the subtle clues.

Personally, I view everything as a sign (nothing more nothing less)
I think I learned long ago, the more you think nothing is something, the more you set yourself up for disappointment. ex: inauguration/superbowl ect...

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
08 February, 01:27
And it looks like there are a bunch o pilots ready to hit the sky!

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
08 February, 01:23
My favorite number....17

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
08 February, 01:20
Why, there are 17 total F-16's.... curious?? 🧐

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
08 February, 01:06

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
08 February, 12:49

Red 55S @Red55S
08 February, 12:35
17.....that number is everywhete, it's everywhere.

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
08 February, 12:05