Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 March, 01:39
Had a dream night before last about Jr
He was himself in public, we were there on some project and when I first arrived he shook my hand and then didn't let go.
I could feel that he was more. I could feel that he was conveying that everything would be ok.
I don't remember the project or reason we were there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 March, 07:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
3-7-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/DNRodriguez

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

DNR
Do you still see a Trump arrest happening?

JUAN
Yes.

DNR
You still see the gut punch coming?

29:17 JUAN
Yup.
There’s options to all involved
but Garland’s pressing on it.
THEY STILL WANT THE SPECTACLE
OF A TRUMP ARREST.
That’s the goal for certain
& they probably will achieve it.

35:40 DNR
Do you see Trump getting inserted
before the 2024 Election?

JUAN
Yes 💥

#VK2023 😻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Haggerty-Mills @BeaDone
09 March, 07:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
NothingJuan has said has come true as far as I can remember. I spent countless hours listening to him and keeping track of his predictions. Not one came true.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Juan KNOWS the other team
listens to his every syllable
so he TROLLS like crazy & speaks in CODE.
They ALL do.

I listen to Juan for his HISTORY
of HOW we got here geo-politically
& Spiritually.

But when it comes to "predictions" & "dates"
NOT ONE SINGLE PATRIOT OUT THERE
IS ACCURATE. Not one.

Dates & predictions are their game of war.
Codes, numbers, symbols, signals
that WE don't see or understand.
Information & DISINFORMATION.

It's about EVENTS in this Chess game
for Planet Earth.
They make a move, we make a move.

Since Juan started talking about
President Trump's arrest
I've understood it's POSSIBLE
& therefore will not be shocked IF it happens.

And remember — they'll NEVER ARREST
ACTUAL PRESIDENT TRUMP.
A body-double, clone or CGI production
but ACTUAL TRUMP is 24/7 safe
& OUT OF THE PUBLIC ARENA.

I keep what I can use with Juan & all
& leave the rest 😻
09:16 AM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Bea Haggerty-Mills to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
09 March, 02:47
Juan is brilliant. He is also very connected and he knows how to present facts in a way that may or may not be facts. I believe the correct words are conjecture and supposition. Here's an example:
A couple of months ago, Monkey Werx tracked aircraft belonging to the FBI as it landed in Ft. Lauderdale with a team of FBI agents. He has watched that flight since and those FBI agents have not left Fort Lauderdale. Conjecture (or Supposition), that they are there to gather enough evidence to arrest DJT. Why else would they be gathered there 30 minutes or so from Mira Lago? Just keep watching. That's all we can do.
We believe you Kat - DJT is UN-reachable. He is UN-touchable. He has been anointed to lead us out of this deep cavern of demons. He will appear exactly WHEN God leads him to do do. God's people will never belong to Satan. He will not leave us here with demons. Kat you will love this song:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
You're About To Climb | Official Performance Video | The Collingsworth Family - YouTube

We all need encouragement from time to time. This lyric is such an inspiration to look forward to what God will do in your life. Brooklyn sings this song wit...

10 March, 12:25
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
& PERFECT for all of us who KNOW
what God can do
as we're ALL about to CLIMB
into the HIGHER REALMS
Sovereign
&
Free
from whence we came 😻🕊❤️‍🔥

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 March, 10:19
I like it that Juan teaches Bible stores, like Esther, and that is teaching the Bible to the Deep State. LOL, so funny!

09 March, 10:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Me2 CM ❤️‍🔥

BUT Juan always says,
😉 the devil knows Scripture
better than ANYBODY!!
He's a sneaky snake that devil.

So glad him & his sicko army
are being sent back to the beyond-o
from whence they came
& FOREVER this time!! 💥

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 March, 05:54 (E)
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Can you image how pissed the Devil is he knows his time is coming to an end and can not do anything about it. We now the end of the Story God Wins!!!