Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 March, 07:14
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT SAVING THE CHILDREN, WHAT ABOUT MINE!! SHE IS 10 TIMES SWOLLEN!! HELP DEAR HER DEAR GOD!! I AM FREAKING OUT!! HELP!! @VincentKennedy @kimrunner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
We give this to you lord Father in Heaven,we are but human we have the authority to heal through You, right now we pray Jesu is the Healer,U are our savior, You and ONLY you. We pray you send you're Angels to protect This family from the evil forces here and breath Life into you're daughter where she is healed. Heal her if you want we are ready to receive you're grace and give you loadly the glory,and we pray in silence,we pray together❤️🤲❤️🤲❤️🤲❤️🤲here our cry!!! I believe You Will heal This girl so all CAN SEE ❤️I believe our faith is being tested and we will never give up
07:41 AM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it