Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
09 March, 05:46
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊

Love it!!! I would definitely pay to see this movie!🍿🍿🍿

Cosmic Light Force
This is the Lethal Weapon movie I wanna watch! πŸΏπŸ‘€πŸΏ

Here’s the plot β€” Retired Riggs stumble upon the faulty election machines, ran by the Sinaloa Cartel, connecting all the way to the Governor of Arizona! He alerts Kari about it & they team up to take down usurper Governor Katie.

Kraken Kari has an epic fight scene with Kartel Katie in Sedona where Katie accidentally drinks a cup of Ayahuasca. She has a full on journey as the Military Alliance arrest her. She becomes a spiritual teacher to the MS13 gang in prison. Riggs meet a hot energy worker β€” does his shadow-work & starts his healing journey with a few Ayahuasca ceremonies too. πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I don’t think Shane Black can pen this Lethal Weapon movie. I’m copywriting this & pitching it to Mel! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
Shane Black incorporated Christmas (pagan holiday) themes in almost all of his scripts.
07:18 AM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Gibbons, click on at the bottom under it