Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Twitter to Anon reinstatements today.
07:04 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 March, 07:52
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Good Morning Johnny!
Yep! ..I had to start from 0...and Twitter is...🤔...different than ...when it seemed good...AU IS MUCH BETTER !!! Home is where the heart is💗😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 March, 11:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Briggs @SueB369
09 March, 10:39
Well, they gave notice to me that they will not be reinstating my original account. I did nothing on that one that I didn’t do on my second acct. so not sure what is up with them. It’s pretty ugly over there as it is. Not sure I have the energy to be using that platform.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 March, 09:32
Get that sh*t outta here...This is my house!

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
09 March, 07:15
Unfortunate, but the gif, he's our guy!😃🩷 Go Bucks!!