Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Tucker on Jan 6th....
Keep this 'Brady Doctrine' πŸ‘‡ in mind while watching Tucker Carlson show...

πŸ‘‰The Brady doctrine is a pretrial discovery rule that was established by the United States Supreme Court in Brady v. Maryland (1963).

The rule requires that the prosecution must turn over all exculpatory evidence to the defendant in a criminal case. Exculpatory evidence is evidence that might exonerate the defendant.

https://esfandilawfirm.com...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
08:23 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
08 March, 08:43
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I'm watching Tucker now, and that is certainly significant information! I keep hoping this (J6 imprisonment) is not really happening and part of "the movie." But I fear it is sickenly real. Like Liz Cheney, Adam Schiff and Chuck Shumer, et al, are still walking around as though they've done nothing abhorrent! When will "real justice" occur and our Constitution righted? Isn't it about time to declare in this movie, "That's a wrap!" I'm ready now, DJT. You can come back now and reclaim your rightful place! Please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
08 March, 09:02
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Agreed πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 March, 09:36
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
We need to consider that many people could be harmed if the timing is . n o t . PERFECT
- 100% PERFECT.
We are ready of course, as are all the patriots, and when the time is right / with the least amount of harm to others it will conclude. imho