Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This video makes me think of a few yrs ago when I kept trying to "hear" the words of my guide and God with my ears.
i was so frustrated until I wasn't and I stopped trying to use that sense, hearing, just let my mind empty and realized that the thoughts would were just coming into my mind.
I could just "know" the thoughts and images instead of "hearing" them thro some other sense that I didn't even "know" that I had.

They won't tell me how to do things but have told me that the only way to obtain the abilities God gave me like telepathy is by figuring it out on my own. It only comes with the learning of it.

Some days I feel like those messages end with "Grasshopper"😃 or "Wax on Wax Off".

Losing the fear of death tho changed everything for me, but I do not know how I would have found that for sure knowledge without a NDE.

https://youtu.be/AF9ADtxtf...
Kryon With You | Meeting Your Soul [UNDERSTAND YOUR LIGHT] - YouTube

Join me with The Healing GARDEN for the journey towards calibrating for a clearer signal from Source, to become who we really are.#The #Healing #Garden #2023...

01:24 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Soul Shine @soulshine
08 March, 11:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! I needed to hear this, and will be listening to it again.😉
The end was a sign/sync for me where he said: "color is coming to this planet, and the old souls have the crayons". Right before I saw your post I was about to post a 2017 article, I just came across, about a 1760 botanical coloring book, but decided to delete it. Here is that article: https://mymodernmet.com/vi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 12:23
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
08 March, 02:36
Love Kryon.
I haven’t had an NDE, but have no fear of death. In the summer of 2019, in no uncertain terms, my Guides told me they wanted me/had to get over the fear of death. At the time I thought it could have meant I was going to die soon. Wasn’t long after I had a Kundalini Awakening…had no clue what was happening, scared to death, sick, thought I was going crazy. And then the “real me” surfaced and the fear of death was gone. 2019 prepared me for the Great Awakening. So thankful and grateful.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 March, 10:40
In response CharRose to her Publication
😀🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
08 March, 01:26
This is exactly what I was just thinking about!!!!! Love the syncs ❤️