Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 March, 10:11
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Juliette Grace will always and forever be your angel/daughter and you will be her mother. A bond of love that can never be broken. You are in my prayers Jessica.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 March, 02:05
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
These are precious pictures. God wrap Jessica Marie in your arms help her to feel your perfect peace and love. Heal her broken heart and bind up her wounds. Thank you for the beautiful life Julie had. She has life everlasting with You Father. Help Jessica Marie to be able to rest in this truth and your love. Encourage her today and every day/ Give her strength, hope and joy.
I hope you have a beautiful day Jessica. Find beauty and all of the reasons there are to rejoice in the Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Marie @Faith11286
08 March, 02:12
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you Chonita. Your prayers mean so much to me. I’m thankful for you.💞