Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 March, 08:45 (E)
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
You can find Fenbendizole, along with Ivermectin, in paste form online at livestock supply companies look up dewormers. Or go to Tractor Supply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 March, 08:15
Praise the Lord!! I simply love the sharing of this kind of story for the benefit of adding to our knowledge base, and engendering a desire to keep learning!

One of the strange and wonderful side benefits of all we have been through, despite the LEFT's effort to divide us, a whole NEW community has blossomed!

In AU and other social platforms, we have found comfort for our sanity as others see the world through the same lens. We remain in a constant state of seeking and learning good things that have been withheld from the general Populous, by the criminals who have become rich by our ignorance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
07 March, 05:54
My husband is on his 2nd month of this for his lung cancer, he did 5 treatments of radiation prior, we go back to the Dr. tomorrow, but won't get another scan until next month. He has more energy and moving around more, which is great.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 March, 03:29
Shared with family, thanks.
Love, the crazy anti-vaxxer Aunt.
Take note, loved ones in misery, when it could all just... go away.

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
06 March, 07:15
I have been seeing so much on this. I was so excited that I went out and bought some just in case someone in my family needs it but I haven't found a site where I can understand the dosing. Can you possibly help me find that information? Thank you and God bless

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 March, 08:10
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
God Bless you too Tammie💞
Here's a link to Dr. Lee Merritt's personal Parasite Elimination Protocol. https://drleemerritt.com/u...