Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
06 March, 10:36
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
It’s not all going to be a walk in the park with an emotional moment of enlightenment as we may be seeing now from those twilight’ers awakening who can easily be taught to See.

Those comfortably living in the dark will loose their shit. You will hear of, and likely be witness to/ know, folks who just can’t live (literally) knowing the Truth.

Back in the day, all my life work…I was focused on saving lives. It was an exciting calling. Shit like “you have to go out, but you don’t have to come back”. The bravado was overblown and almost always ended in a traumatizing recovery.

Point is, I don’t think most awake are prepared. Generally panic attacks aren’t fatal, but we’ll see.

BUT…God placed you here at this moment and gave an assignment to you and you’ll know what’s up. Pray…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
DAILY prayer is a MUST. Ask for discernment, clarity, truth revealed. Trust God first and foremost. 😇
03:09 PM - Mar 06, 2023
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it