Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
05 March, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Morning VK.
“Cures exist” vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
Homeopathy as questionnable? With all the knowledge displayed, and all the american legacy I can't believe it's ignorance.

Infiltration instead of invasion.
So sad.
01:50 PM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cereus_Bonplandii in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 March, 03:04
In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication
Homeopathy is a gentle but powerful medicine. Basic premise our body made of energy, “like cures like.” Took classes years ago. I know it works cause I have seen a child fall, get a whopping bump on head, hysterical. A quick dose of arnica6 in mouth and have watched lump go, child calm down. And so much more. Not just helping acute cases but chronic also. Homeopathic doc spends over hour taking a chronic case first visit. that is you with doc talking, listening, and his observing. That time separate from any blood work, etc

05 March, 04:29
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Arnica is enough to show that homeopathy works, and is so easy to use.
I am shocked to see the lies good people are fed.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 March, 03:02
If you work with someone knowledgeable and get the right blends and potencies for your issue, it definitely works. The results are amazing. One example: I had a pain in my hip for several months. I took one dose and the pain disappeared completely that day. I went about my day for hours before I realized the pain was gone. And, it never returned!

05 March, 02:38
"In year 1900, there were 100 homeopathic hospitals in the US. The popularity of homeopathy in every layer of the society was such that there existed 22 homeopathic medical schools and more than 1000 homeopathic pharmacies.
More than 20% of the MDs refered to themselves as homeopaths. (...)
Homeopathy has been massacred in the name of financial interests, under the cover of philantropy." (loosely translated from E. Broussalian)