Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 March, 10:05
Navy decode

=

Gifted Channeling Of Almighty God 🧠/ Ab Negative Blood / God Is Nature Not Religion / A Magic Wand 🪄✨/ Majestic Clearance / Is Antagonizing Her 😭/ She Has Excellent Taste 😉/ Lioness Of Almight God 🦁/ Mary Magdalene In The Flesh 🌹/ Dont Worry Be Happy / Prophecies Of The Bible Code / Rest The Door Is Open / The Conjurer Unmasked /⚔ I Do Not Play The Harp ⚔/ History In The Making / Come To Jesus Moment / Milwaukee Wisconsin 🦌/ I Ams Queen Is Going Home / They Speak In Numbers / Trust Your Gut / The Floor Is Yours / Decode I Found The Truth / Climbing Human Ascension 👁/ Jesus Walks The Earth 🌎/ You Never Gave Him A Chance 👉🦌🛹/ Confirms The Almighty 🐲/ Eyes On The Target 🎯/ High Frequency Sword 🗡/ God Proven 🦌/ Hitting My Target / Enormous Suffering 😓/ How Do I Make You Believe / Trust Believe Receive / Taylor Swift Is A Man
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
225-522
1350-0531
996-699
TS 18:19 - 6:19

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
04 March, 10:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Taylor Swift is a man?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
Makes sense. Never could listen to his music.
01:32 PM - Mar 04, 2023
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Asino D'oro, click on at the bottom under it