Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 March, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 March, 11:00 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I watched the movie "A Beautiful Mind" when it was out and about once. I was stunned, I was so appreciative to finally see a movie that wrapped me up so deeply in the character that I believed all he was seeing too! I forgot it was a movie about seeing things not there, a man cursed with this here in this realm. So when they got to the part where they "made him" face reality it was all not ever there...I was as emotionally floored as he was. I was in tears cause I FINALLY had something make me feel what a schizophrenic must feel in the world! I am highly empathic, I cannot tolerate cities, concerts, big people mobs where tensions rise in groups (they ALWAYS do, period, the higher the number the higher the tension!), etc. very well at all. What he describes as glass in his head all the time...BOOM!
THIS is what being highly empathic among people in cities does to my head every day I lived there. THIS is a perfect analogy of this and what it's like to "endure" it.
Be kind, we all hurt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ObServingHIStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ObServing HIStory, click on at the bottom under it