Lukenda Mira @RightReady
27 January, 03:14
General Flynn posted a link to an awesome video on YouTube, he recommended every patriot to watch..
After only a few days, this is what you get:...
"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."
Check for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Censored.

Seek the truth, Same vid is now on BitChute. Follow the link below. Enjoy the truth fellow patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
27 January, 10:38
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
it has been blocked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 02:37
In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication
can you share with us what General Flynn had to say

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
28 January, 11:20
He is on Telegram app, This is his latest group on telegram. https://t.me/michaelflynnt...

29 January, 06:05
its a unofficial group. i haven't see one official connection to anybody

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
08 February, 03:17
You apparently didn't watch the show that was censored by YouTube. If you don't like where I got the link than just say so, or state why it is not "official". You are obviously troubled over something you haven't even viewed. If you didn't enjoy the vid about DJT than comment appropriately

this is the link you provided
I never said i didn't like anything.
its a fact.
10:57 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThorianPatriot in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
09 February, 03:55
Why don't you give me a list of all the official people, places and things I can post here from. LOL

I hope you enjoyed the censored video