Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
Dirt Road Discussion:
β€œπŸ’₯πŸ’₯THIS IS THE GREATEST VIDEO I HAVE SEEN AS OF YETπŸ’₯
PLEASE SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE !!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS MAN FOR HAVING SUCH AN AMAZINGLY STRONG FAMILY WHO STUCK BY HIM !!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‡πŸ€―πŸ₯°πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...
07:41 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jersey_Gurl in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 March, 03:16
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
Is the Gov./medical system so large/powerful
that it has to play out as there is no source
to demand help from or have trust in?
if this doesn't prove most everything is not
a movie, where are we

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 March, 03:08
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 March, 12:34
This is so very powerful!! It is a must see!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 March, 12:32
SHARE THIS!!! It was me in April and May...I nearly died, again due to fauci. I didnt have ivermectin...I had chlorine dioxide I was drinking everyday without their knowlege...my son brought me water mixed with it...and whatever they were doing was, as we know...BULLSHIT..and I had prayers! God saved my life...and I have 7 tubes of ivermectin in my medicine bag left...I buy 3packs and bought 3 of those. My kitty and me have finished two tubes recently. SHARE THIS VIDEO!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 March, 12:24
πŸ‘Just WOW... Excellent way to present
the TRUTH to People!

Thank You soooo much! 😍

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
14 March, 12:20
AWESOME!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 March, 11:46
I shared this with someone who says the link address is invalid.... i can watch it but they cannot πŸ˜•

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
14 March, 11:49
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
It’s on Telegram but they should be able to still watch, try this link: https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 March, 11:15
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™