Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 March, 02:22
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Love ❤️ you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
04 March, 10:24
Boomerang

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
04 March, 10:23
A Glorious End.
LOVE

arba happihr @arba
04 March, 10:19
Aloha
This was a tears of joy clip. I personally worked so hard for years to share info with people who to this day think I am lolo!
This clip showed my heart.
We Anon's have done a great job at the work we came here to do.
We can't wake the deaf unwilling to look at our lips as we move them with truth.
So I wish them ALL luck

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
04 March, 10:18
It has been a great adventure and I can say for myself that I am better for it. Thank you God creator for allowing us to be awake for this moment in time. So proud of this family!

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
04 March, 04:33
Eyes welled up

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 March, 02:23
In response Hermann Vangaard to his Publication
I cried like a 👶

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 March, 01:05
Falling, but not fast enough.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 March, 10:10
Outstanding work I needed this. #wwg1wga

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 March, 10:05
😭😭😭 your timing is just right. I can't take anymore. I'm sitting on my couch crying my eyes out. I just can't take anymore. I'm a Pisces that needs the ocean to find peace. All of these whales and dolphins dying is killing me inside.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
03 March, 10:21
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I thought he was talking about Children.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
04 March, 10:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Peace is within, you are the ocean.
I love you.
LOVE