LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 March, 10:05
I could use some prayers today.

My Oma (grandma) died. She is no longer suffering, and she is now with God & her parents, her daughter my Aunt, and her husband my Opa. I will always miss her, like I miss my Opa. I am grateful she lived a long life to 95, and is no longer suffering. πŸ™πŸ»

My brother, my best friend of all lifetimes, has his PET scan today, so we are praying for good news, please God in Heaven let him be cancer free πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 March, 08:26
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
I’m so sorry may God comfort you and your family and prayers for you brother God is good πŸ˜˜πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
Thank you dearest Anne!!! πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠοΈ
I hooe you are doing well!!!
09:15 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 March, 01:30
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Light I’m doing well mom not so well we took her out of the hospital today she has blood clots in the lungs and a mass on her pancreas we are praying it’s not cancer she’s doing well God is good πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ’–

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 March, 02:04
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Prayers going up for your mom big time Anne!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I pray for her total healing and more quality years ahead. Praying for you and your family to all be healthy and happy, with God’s Holy touch.
πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ€βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ€πŸ•ŠοΈ