LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 March, 10:05
I could use some prayers today.

My Oma (grandma) died. She is no longer suffering, and she is now with God & her parents, her daughter my Aunt, and her husband my Opa. I will always miss her, like I miss my Opa. I am grateful she lived a long life to 95, and is no longer suffering. 🙏🏻

My brother, my best friend of all lifetimes, has his PET scan today, so we are praying for good news, please God in Heaven let him be cancer free 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:32
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father I pray that You have welcomed LightHeartAnon's Oma home into Your Kingdom in Heaven with open arms. Please place a hedge of protection over LightHearAnon's brother. Please cleanse his body of all toxins, and cancer. Bless him with a complete healing restoring him to full health and vigor. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
🥲😭🥰 That was so beautiful Royal Raven, thank you so much from the depths of my heart for your kind words & prayer. 💞💞💞💞💞🕊️🙏🏻🥲🙏🏻
08:56 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 09:13
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
💕 You are most welcome.💕
I want you to also know I just finished sincerely praying this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your beloved brother. May God bless him beyond measure and pour miracles out upon his life, in Jesus Precious and Holy Name. 🙏
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS