Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŠ

Another Credit Card Company To Begin Tracking Gun Sales In April - 57 Million Impacted By The Change

Discover said it will include the new code in its next policy and product update to merchants and payment partners in April.

โ€œWe remain focused on continuing to protect and support lawful purchases on our network while protecting the privacy of cardholders,โ€ Discover said in its statement to Reuters.

Visa, Mastercard, and AmEx previously announced they would track gun sales separately.

This came after the International Organization for Standardization, the organization in charge of setting standards for business transactions, voted to create a โ€œmerchant category codeโ€ for gun purchases.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
01:19 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 March, 06:45
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
soon these credit card companies wont be able to track anything they all will be bankrupt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 March, 07:40
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
03 March, 01:24
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I would pay with cash, I mean you can take cash from your credit card thatโ€™s how I would do itโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

chore Toke @choretoke
04 March, 04:46 (E)
In response chore Toke to her Publication
AMERICANS BUY BUY MORE GUN AND BULLETS โ—๏ธโœŠ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธremember thisโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ