___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
@martingeddes thought you would appreciate this as I left court earlier sueing my former company for wage theft. Long story short……Texas workforce commission has a pay day law, so I filed there first. They screwed me & has let them lie under oath. Filed in small claims with a new trial because of new evidence that will convict them & was denied again with some ridiculous law they pulled out of their asses. I said to the judge and defendants attorney: “the TWC is nothing more than a criminal cartel like the CIA, FBI, and all the other agencies……and these courts are being run by criminals”. The Christian Judge looked me in the eyes & said: “I DO NOT DISAGREE WITH YOU!” 😁 Now my only options are file trial de novo against the TWC or wait til we go back to constitutional law. I’ll probably just wait cause this 💩 is old after a year & 1/2. If all the laws protect criminals, wtf is the point.
12:53 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it