The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Haahahahahaah..πŸ˜‚. That's right FAAFO!!!πŸ’₯
06:47 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
30 April, 03:35
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Baby Boomers are twice as tough. Jus' sayin'. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 April, 03:40
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Totally agree Fren, I'm a last-end Boomer myself and this actually applies to us even more so that why I posted... We are even tougher than this, and it does fit perfectly....
BOOMERSπŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
30 April, 03:16
❀️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 April, 02:37
Truth!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 April, 01:22
Always with a big gang of kids running amok

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
30 April, 01:03
TRUTH!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
30 April, 12:49
TRU DATπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 April, 12:56
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
YupπŸ™Œ

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 April, 12:47
Truth. And we had to navigate the dewy decimal system, and are not afraid of tech.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 April, 12:55
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Yep

Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 March, 01:15
Sewing at 8 years old

Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 March, 01:15
Mustard sandwiches and a pint of milk for school lunch

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 March, 07:11
yep

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
03 March, 07:05
Sooo true! All my dad had to do was give you that look, and you know your ass was in trouble, he was going to hang you by the butt and beat the living daylights out of you. Mama, Grandma or auntie couldn't save you, so you learn quick to respect, shape up and act right. I remember one time my niece was trying to get my nephew to do something bad, I heard him say to her, "I do not want to get my neck broken today!" Those were the days.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 07:08
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Yes Ma'am... when that hall closet was opened and the belt came out we all ran and hid as best we could..we learned real quick how not to getting caught, just don't do it... LOLπŸ™Œ

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 March, 06:57 (E)
I was in the swamp or on a baseball field pretty much dawn to dusk in the summer when I was a kid. Good times.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 07:04
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Me too, Baking since 4, cooking since 5, latchkey kid at 8 and spent all day out playing and when those street lights came on it was "Get yo ass home"πŸ’«πŸ’₯

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
03 March, 06:57
Gen X Baby!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 07:05
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
Oh yeah baby!! We know and we don't Fook Around...😝