Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
03 March, 02:52
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Very powerful! We all need to hear this and learn from it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 March, 01:28
The Sad Irony that I see about this 'Test', is how the most Disturbing Emotions have come from...
Having to Actually Witness' The Suffering in real time.

On the other hand... little to no concern, or discomfort, is experienced by the greater and unimaginable amount of suffering being caused to billions of intelligent, sensitive, gentle friendly animals, every single day, for which people are happy to fund with their $£... As Long As They Don't Have to Witness the Suffering themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

anna justice @Truth_
03 March, 12:11
Do what is right and good, no matter what, and let the chips fall where they may. Someday YOU might be the goldfish.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 March, 11:14
NOW THATS A TEST OF CHARACTER

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 March, 10:17

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
03 March, 10:16 (E)
Having always been one who goes against the 'norm' ie., speaking out, and do what I can in defense of those who are in need. I would not have hesitated to do the right thing for another innocent living being.🙏.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
03 March, 10:04
BOOM!! Yes! As the life long rebel and black sheep, I love this! Always do what you believe is right, no matter popular opinion or the outcome! 💚💚

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 March, 10:01
I had to decide something like this as a teenager, but it was for a life, not a goldfish.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
03 March, 09:21
Musta been traumatic ...
resulting in her current eye decoration
AND ear decoration

Hey no negativity here - I'm just a matrix observer

By the by - my "teachers" used to put our class desks in circle formation

We never cried

And I DO get the message here

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 March, 08:19
Profound lesson.

Wonder if the non A students got that take away.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:26
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah was a D student who hadn't been indoctrinated fully.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
03 March, 08:08
BRILLIANT!!!! NEVER SELL YOURSELF OUT. NOT WORTH IT.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:06 (E)
A painful yet powerful lesson everyone should learn.
God bless Hannah B and all those stand up for what is right.

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
03 March, 07:44
This is beautiful and its a lesson much of the world needs to learn unfortunately.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 March, 06:46
More people need to be taught about that Stanley Milgram Experiment...

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 March, 06:02
I found this to be very powerful. Please take a minute and watch it. Unlike so many snippets that we catch on social media, this has no way of being incorrect. It either is or is not a message for you.