Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:40
If you know it’s a movie, everything is making total sense right about now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
02 March, 04:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The context is that tens of millions don't have enough money to survive, have been infused with poison, are surrounded by enormous political and private corruption which they cannot alone fight against. It's not a movie for them, they're dying while some ppl eat popcorn. WAY past time for the truth to have come out, in full. That's what's needed, not plot twists...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
We've all suffered to a degree but what may help you is knowing that people are responsible for their own decisions and that government intervention is never, under any circumstances, a good thing. We are sovereign beings who are taking our power back. We will build a better world, but not instantaneously. I'm not waiting around for anyone.
04:38 PM - Mar 02, 2023
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
03 March, 11:51
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
How many people had the ability to make their own decisions taken from them by man made diseases that took away their mental ability & physical ability to do so {autism, cancers, birth defects, accidents that left them disabled that were not their fault, victims of crimes, etc.) That 'everyone had equal opportunity' world' your post implies does not exist. Bad government is never a good thing. But a secret military operation that spent decades working to take that bad gov't out, & giving us the opportunity to be sovereign beings with equal opportunity is a good thing. It was never going to happen without them. Hope I am helping you see things more clearly.

03 March, 01:24
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Sit down and STFU. I'm autistic, I had cancer, I've survived things nightmares are made of and you know what? I'M NOT A VICTIM. You best choose your words wisely.

chuck ross @chuckster
02 March, 04:46
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Tens of millions of Americans lost their jobs, housing, businesses because lockdowns were FORCED on them, and they had no choice in the matter. Here in Oregon, I know scores of people who never received unemployment payments, though they were eligible. No choice, no alternatives, no nothing. Try telling them to relax. it's all a movie. They tell you something I'm not going to repeat, but which is very true...

03 March, 08:16
In response chuck ross to his Publication
I'm not telling anyone to relax. I didn't write the script.