Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 March, 02:46
Navy decode

=

Contaminated Vaccines / Mind Over Matter / Poetic Justice / Written / Music Is About To Stop 🎼/ Intense Lovers / Do The Election Over / ALL SECRETS REVEALED πŸ’₯/ Going Forward / Portal Activated / My Moms Birthday πŸŽ‚/ I Believe I Can Fly / 88 Years / Cannabis Gummie Bears Can Help Connect To God / God Trust Only Her / Goddess And Mighty Ruler / Gods Adorable Wife / A First Lady For All Of Us / Removed The Problem / Lover Of Horses 🐎/ I Am That I Ams Lover 🦌β™₯/ Ready Hear You πŸ‘‚/ Mary Magdalene 🌹/ So It Begins / The Red Dragon πŸ‰/ Thank God So Much For Protection πŸ™/ My Little Pony / A Fire Will Rise πŸ”₯/ Numerology Messenger / Already Set Outcomes / Secret Sauce / A Very Big Deal / Good Will Happen / He Has Delivered Us / Lets Go Home / Dairy Queen 🍦/ The Calm Before The Vengeance / You Cracked The Case Sherlock πŸ”
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
119-911
714-417
1234-4321
TS 12:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-to be red
Greek-a contest

Hebrew-Bedad, an Edomite
Greek-to dip

Hebrew-Ard, a descendant of Benjamin
Greek-to assist, suffice

Hebrew-hail
Greek-wind

Hebrew- to cleave, break open or through
Greek-o murmur among themselves

Hebrew-"Who is like Yah?" three Israelites
Greek-to spend besides

Hebrew- "my God is God", the name of several Israelites
Greek-to send up, produce, send back

Hebrew-mourning
Greek-pertaining to the marketplace, an agitator

Hebrew-perhaps "house of Ashtoreth", a Levitical city in Manasseh
Greek-lord, master

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
03:21 PM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it