Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 11:45
Who benefits and why is Fox news distracting the public with the murder trial of some random family when 1000's of murders are happening across this country instead of the committee hearings that are the most important hearings in our history.
https://rumble.com/v2ap57a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 March, 11:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
As I know you already know, Fox is complicit in the globalist agenda to overthrow our nation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes I do, but the question would be who is NOW in control of them as it has appeared to me that since his world tour Trump has and is systematically showing the world their corruption.
12:14 PM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 March, 12:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Didn't Juan say all of the MSM are under white hat control. (I am paraphrasing) They are SLOWLY turning the twisted MSM narrative to unwind the lies and reveal the truth to the viewers.