Only people mentioned by cmbwsu in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 10:09
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
Many of us right off the bat thought he was the antichrist.

Up until he was elected, even tho I voted Republican for President ALL of our local officials ran on the Dem ticket here.
We did not EVEN HAVE a Republican primary because there were NO Republicans running locally.

After he came in office most of the local Dems changed parties.

Now as for me an my family, my Mom was a local politician for over 24yrs. and altho for yrs the only party ticket that was here was Dem we all voted the person not really AS Dems.

Obummer was solely responsible for the creation of the local GOP party.
Locally and statewide we have voted Rep. for Pres.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 March, 10:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm not church religious, but I thought he was the perfect invert to hold that Anti Christ title.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
02 March, 09:57
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
Clint said this before the guy pretending to be Joe Biden made his way onto the scene.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
02 March, 10:05 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
True. Many think Obama is still working behind the scenes.