Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 04:50
If you want to check on your schools budget or any other operation in your county and tho I have never looked, I would say that cities and metros have the same.

Go to your state gov site, search for annual county state audits for your county or city.

When you pull up the very lengthy report for each year, even if you know nothing about financial reports you can scroll thro and look for some hot items and then have an accounting minded fren help you:

There will be a section called "audit findings" this part will take a fund/acct at a time and give you any deficiencies that they find, any errors or possible crimes. (If your state auditors have not been either sold out or inexperienced & tricked).
Like General, School, Hwy, Debt & so on...

Next look to the fund balance to see what they show left over each yr.
Next look to see HOW MUCH they show in undesignated fund balances.
Cont....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 March, 04:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I keep trying to explain to family you can’t just use Google and believe it as fact. Use your brain and dig to peel the layers for real truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
That's the problem with people, they are lazy and just want instant gratification. Not to mention they can't admit they were wrong. SMH
06:54 PM - Mar 01, 2023
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DorQus Patriot, click on at the bottom under it