Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
27 February, 02:20
— THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. — I'M SORRY — HE SONG LIKE A BIRD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 February, 02:26
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
How do we know this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 February, 04:56
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Research, research, research!!! The truth is out there. Nazis were brought into the USA and relocated after WW2. George Sherff was a Nazi. Look up his name on YouTube. Also find William Coopers audio book - Behold a Pale Horse - on YouTube and give it a listen.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 February, 07:39
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
That part I am aware of...The part about him singing like a bird and telling them everything is what I was asking about...And how do we know for sure what was in the envelopes? Any sauce on that would be appreciated please and thank you for responding ;) JVBanon

28 February, 05:11
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
EPIC takedown of them ALL!!! I have no idea for sure what was in the envelopes. I hope we find out one day. Some say that Laura and Jeb looked at a photo - some say George scribbled a note on his program and handed it to Laura once the Secret Service agent leaned forward and nudged him to do so.........all pre planned and calculated out perfectly..........EPIC!! One for the Ages.......

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
George HW Bush Funeral Envelopes - YouTube

Just uploading as an archive, although if you haven't seen the "envelope reactions" from Bush Sr's "funeral" then I highly advise you check it out.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 February, 05:53
I hope so too...I just need to know LOL What was in the envelope? What did it say

Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
01 March, 12:02
Comments did not transfer with the copy/paste. One Patriot suggested they saw a photo of George Sr. still alive standing next to JFK Jr. That would be EPIC if true……interesting!!!