Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
02 March, 05:09
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I have heard this theory. It is all very interesting and reminds me of the ice wall in Game of Thrones. I can't wait for discovery of everything. Minds will be blown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
02 March, 06:43
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Or maybe we really are living in the 'Truman Show'????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 March, 04:58
More proof of flat Earth.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 March, 11:51
Anon Up Island is over there!!!!

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 March, 11:12
So basically Evil could go there and do whatever with no concern for people to hold them accountable.

some one special to some @godrus
01 March, 10:48
John Podesta emails in wikileaks had Antarctica pictures!!!
I believe some of those pictures were of these openings!
I am not on the computer that has those images but will try to share later if AU will let me upload them.