Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Whether you believe or don't I can tell you that remote viewing is a real thing.

I have done it many many times.
It is like having a vision or a dream while you are actually wide awake.

I am beginning to study this because so far I have not been able to control where I go but a couple of times.
I find also that most of them happen very fast so it is important to learn what to notice while you are in them to help remember what you saw and also to date the time period or place which I find important.

When I had my NDE I was made aware that time and space is not what we perceive here so it helps me to remember that experience for placement.

You are a spiritual being and I believe all of you have this ability too.

When I meditate I also use the type of sleeping eye mask with the cut outs inside so that all light is cut out and I have space inside it to open my eyes. but like the space.
Most places charge to teach you.

https://youtu.be/s-Qbf
Remote Viewing 101 - The Complete Lesson - YouTube

Required Links for this Course:********************SRV Affirmation: https://farsight.org/SRV/SRV_Affirmation.pdfInitial Descriptors: https://farsight.org/SRV...

08:15 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
01 March, 09:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The mantra he talks about. What does it mean? What language?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 05:36
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
I was distracted after I started watching and had to do other things, so not sure what context he uses it, but I hope to finish it tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 08:22
My biggest problem with this way of doing it would be in having the helper.

I have tried this with a professional before and her voice was too distracting for me.

Idk, but maybe with practice that would get better but the one time I had a prior life professional try to help me go back, I did have some successes in remembering some things but generally her voice interjecting seemed to knock me out of focus.

Norman Bowes @Normanby
01 March, 08:17
Video is not available 😢

01 March, 08:22
In response Norman Bowes to his Publication

01 March, 08:23
In response Norman Bowes to his Publication
It is still showing up for me, sorry.