Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 February, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 March, 12:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
We Are the ZERO POINT, The MEETING POINT of ETERNITY and TIME, The STILL POINT of
The TURNING WHIRLED, The TIPPING POINT of Universal-Personal & Planetary Revolution Evolution!

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming

GOD WINS.

BIGLY!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 March, 12:07
Oy Vey.😠

Yester Vue @realyestervue
01 March, 12:02
Time to drop the manners and political correctness guys! UNLAOD the truth...ALL of it!

Little Mac @LittleMac
01 March, 09:45
Enthéos
There are days approaching where so much will transpire that morning and evening will seem as though they are months apart. HANG ON TO THE RAILINGS.

Counting on it!!
Let's Do this.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
01 March, 09:09
Why do we need people Pissed?

Is it so people take Action. New Actions create new behaviors and thoughts. New Thought create New Actions:))

Take Action!!!

ACIO ANON

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 March, 09:00

English Viking @Artist_
01 March, 07:13
UK paper looking into Matt Hancock's none Covid testing of patients entering into Nursing homes, apparently 15 thousand victims, & that's only the ones that are highlighted as COVID victim deceased, is this the start of the WALL coming down as nurses that new it was wrong had left are talking, the Doctors have heard about what's happening in Australia, here in the UK turns out the Doctors have made front line workers, nursing staff, & GP practice staff have given out the jabs so they will be 'liable', I hope they don't get away with this, as in my mind this makes it premeditated & they new what they where doing & it's outcome!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 March, 07:08
As soon as the Biden announces a draft, it’s over.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 March, 07:05
Me thinks that IS the case now... both sides are pissed, just not for the same reasons, but if that is what is needed then Let's Fooking Goooooo...

America First @AmericaFirst17
01 March, 01:41
Congratulations to Chicago! You took out the trash. Well Done!

#lorilightfoot #Beetlejuice

NEVER FORGET.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
01 March, 12:14
I am counting on it!

Night Shift @kekerista
01 March, 12:13
Dear God in Heaven above.....HOW?
I am Positive with a capital P us anons have at least 1 stubborn family member we have been working on the last 5-6 years and still...........
nothing.
The million dollar question is HOW do we get through to these people?
These are the stubborn, the narcisissts, the A types, the one's that can't fathom they've been lied to...too trusting, the naive and I'm sorry but the lazy thinkers. ( I don't want to call them dumb) but you know....if the shoe fits....they're wearing it.

If we are exhausted trying to get through to the people who are close to us that love us......and have FAILED
How do we accomplish this seemingly impossible task?
ok, that's my rant for the day.....
doesn't help that I just got off the phone with an above mentioned lazy thinker.....

max moody @33maximus33
01 March, 04:21
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Imo the media needs to fall, admit to all of their lies and crimes, then start pouring out the truth. I'm with you, people don't believe a thing I say anymore,

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
01 March, 12:11

Optimus Prime @Optimus
01 March, 12:10
Arrests in N.Y would get the A.P.L up a tick.
https://rumble.com/v2a1ga0...