TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
Alright, so one question I have is...

Challenger explosion, Did or didn't this actually occur? I've seen the videos showing most if not all of the astronauts still being alive (if coincidence, then the similarities are uncanny) and to me, this basically leaves a couple of obvious possibilities... Could the existence of the photos of these folks (or in two such cases, labeled as their twin brother) now being senior citizens be due to timelines colliding/bleed due to CERNs activities? Seems some fuckery might be afoot at some level but can't surmise what the heck is going on with it all.

Do you think what most of us recall about the Challenger explosion back in the 80's was actually:?

Real - Face Value

A FF 4 more space funding

Parallel Dimension/bleed

Something else (+comment)

08:37 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRepublicForWhichIStand in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 February, 10:32
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
There is an astronaut with a twin that they talk about the last few years but they never claimed that otherwise that I know of. I'm 55 yrs old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 07:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
If you check the image I posted with this you will see two pairs of twins from Challenger. McNair and Onizuka.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 08:37
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
For reference: