Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 March, 12:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LOVE OF A DAUGHTER TO FATHER 🥰🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
02 March, 12:01
Family.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
02 March, 12:50

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 March, 10:36
Love ❤️ is beautiful ❤️

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
01 March, 12:11
Love ❤️ Has no boundaries.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 March, 10:52

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
01 March, 10:44
❤️

Michelle Kamps @MichelleKamps76
01 March, 09:20
Such a selfless act of love. ❤️

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
01 March, 09:17
Watched three times…and three times 😭❤️Love is everything ❤️ #FamilyIsEverything

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 March, 08:43
😭😭Beautiful

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 March, 08:40
allergies are acting up

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
01 March, 05:06
💗💗What a beautiful touching moment. Family🙏 💗

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Night Shift @kekerista
01 March, 03:40
I love my dad like that too.
unconditional. both ways.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 March, 03:18
Ultimo LOVE !!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 March, 03:14
😢😭😪

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 March, 02:41
no words 😭💞

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 March, 02:24
Can just imagine the mixed emotions running through this father's heart as well as the daughter's wish to help him. Love, prayers and Blessings on them both ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 March, 02:11
🙏💗

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
01 March, 01:42
Family is everything ❤️
🥲🥲🥲

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
28 February, 11:48
What a beautiful act of love😭

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
28 February, 10:13
Love this. My husband donated a kidney to his stepfather. Such an amazing act of love. #livingdonor 💚

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 February, 10:03
I have to ASK THE ? @VincentKennedy WE care about life, but some of are willing to sacrifice everything. Listening to my wife talk in the other room to my kids. Never mind, you don’t need to respond. I’ll keep doing what I do..

I am Keri @Lionessheart
28 February, 09:57
Beautiful

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 February, 09:49
God bless them both. I pray the surgery was smooth and highly successful along with their recovery.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
28 February, 09:43

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 February, 09:36
Hard tears

Spencer Foley @sjfoley7
28 February, 09:34
Just over here crying right along with them…

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 February, 09:34
I think I figured it out. Just when the news of the day looks bleak and the APL may rise, you show us the very best of humanity. That makes all the difference. ❤️❤️❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 February, 09:08
That is love in its purest form.