Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 February, 09:41
I'm not one to post personal info. But if you could say a quick prayer for my grandma that would be great.

Obligatory backstory: My grandmother has been a yellow-dog dem the majority of her life. This past year she voted all Red after she started taking the red pill. She's survived blood clots after receiving the jabs and now has cancer.

I was hoping to experience more of the Great Awakening with her and see the full transition from hardcore Dem to awakened anon. But it looks like she will be watching the rest of this movie play out with a glass of wine in her favorite recliner on the other side. Just gotta make sure we dont interrupt Wheel of Fortune or you'll hear about it lol.

Thanks in advance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Here are some cancer fighting red pills for her. Baking soda is there as well, because cancer can't live in an alkaline environment. Our body's pH is supposed to be around 7.4 to 7.6, but most of us are in the 6's. Get the pH up to 8.0 and hold it there for 5 days, and it kills cancer. Increase pH with a little baking soda in water. The protocol is on phkillscancer.com (the website author cured himself from stage 4 cancer with baking soda.

The Fenbendazole info speaks for itself.

๐Ÿ™Prayers for your grandma๐Ÿ™
12:07 AM - Feb 28, 2023
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 February, 11:03
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
She's a little too far gone at this point. I recommended fenbendazole but its a no go for her. I think she is ready to go. Thank you :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 February, 11:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜” So sorry. Grandmas are the best at spoiling kids & making them feel loved ๐Ÿ’–. Guess she'll be on the other side taking care of the children with the rest of the grandmas, until we're all reunited ๐Ÿ˜‡