Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
God wins1717 @Godwins1717
28 February, 04:31
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
all it takes is for the government to do a mass killing and say (( whops )) we didn't know. how many use these places.???? when the government say yes good idea - do the opposite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
28 February, 12:50
I think there was something in the thc cart I had.

It hit me so hard I couldnt keep my eyes open. It didn’t feel like thc.

My first reaction I said , I wouldn’t be surprised if it had fentanyl in it.

WTF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
28 February, 12:55
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Yeah no more oils for me too unless I grow and refine it myself!

I'm done with these purchased goods.

28 February, 12:55
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Exclusive sells an organic cart.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 February, 12:29
I am in a 911 group for our county in Oregon and the past 3 or 4 weeks there have been huge increase in overdoses and many are fentanyl. Overwhelming our first responders? Battle with the winter weather and drug addiction? Many drugs are legal now in Oregon in small amounts. I certainly wouldn't dismiss the fentanyl weapon being used against us after all they get the same outcome for depopulation.

28 February, 12:39
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I believe it too

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 February, 12:17
that came from a MSM news station. Do further research. most likely bullshit.

27 February, 11:21
Someone dial 420

I want my old weed dealer back