Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Owl was one of the Tartarian symbols. Are they intentionally burning the victim in front of an Owl, symbolically meaning "watch, we are burning Tartaria again"?
05:22 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jessi Doe @Jessi
08 March, 09:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I would love to learn more on Tartaria but I have trouble finding info. Where do you find all of this information?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
28 February, 04:26
I believe the sacrifices pre-date this. This IMO goes back to fallen angels and their demand for the sacrificial offerings.
This may have the Tartarian twist to mock them but the owl I see in the secrets geometry of magnetism fields as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 February, 06:00
It is called "Cremation of Care"
https://www.bibliotecapley...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 February, 06:12
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Which might represent Tartaria.

arba happihr @arba
27 February, 05:46
Aloha.
What a sick lounge of demons.
People who are new at hearing this will not believe it
until they see it
So
Let's show them.
People are so messed up.
I can't wait until the NPC are removed
Heartless creations for sure

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 05:26
💯🎯👊🙏🐸