Back to the Future @Backontrack
The takedown of the cabal here on earth will go down as mankind’s greatest victory.
Monumental.
Epic.
Biblical.

But there is one thing to top it.
Betelgeuse.
Their masters obliterated for eternity.
It is without peer
Extraordinary.
Beyond belief.

It will turn night into day

How the whitehats found out?
They waited patiently.
For the enemy here.
To tell.
In their arrogance they divulged.
Everything.
Whitehats took down notes.
These people are Stupid!

Humanity FREE.
Happens once in all of existence

We here to live it.
10:36 PM - Feb 26, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
28 February, 05:45
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Do you think we are currently in year 2023 or close to it (April, 1st)? Thank you for your feed back. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 02:35
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
No idea
Everyday the same
We winning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
28 February, 05:38
Last summer one night just before midnight I was in an empty parkinglot and I witnessed an ***Enormous*** red planet sitting low on the horizon that I initially thought was a full blood moon, but it wasn't full moon time nor were we awaiting a blood moon. Also, by about 2:30 in the morning the actual moon was sitting normal in the sky (still not a full moon) I was so freaked out by what I was looking at in front of me, it was absolutely massive very red and looked like it was sitting atop of the factory building in front of me on the ground.
Ominous to say the least. I took a pic of it and had it on my phone for a couple months and then v2k (voice to skull) convinced me to delete it from all locations on my phone. Today I can not express how sad I am to not be able to post what it actually looked like.

01 March, 08:29
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Great story
Maybe we see it again one last time

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
28 February, 09:32
Thank you for sharing all the info. you share. It really helps put some puzzle pieces together!!

01 March, 03:56
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
👍😃