Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 February, 09:23
"We are surrounded by contrary information, and the only one single clarion call is still from Jesus Christ saying, 'This is the way, this is the path." And it's a very cool thing. And I'm not going to apologize for having faith. I don't go around beating people over the head with it, but it is a beautiful thing, and it is an invitation to walk in the Light of Love." πŸ’—πŸ™
--Kelsey Grammer

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
A Jesus Revolution Exclusive with Kelsey Grammer - YouTube

Kelsey Grammer shares his heart about playing the role of Chuck Smith in Jesus Revolution!Subscribe and get more uplifting Hollywood content!Visit https://mo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
26 February, 09:33
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I am so bummed I really wanted to go see this movie! It’s was only playing here this weekend and I couldn't get to the theatre. I love Jonathan Roumie in The Chosen. I ordered the book but still want to see it. I find it fascinating that this came out at the same time revivals are happening. Very synchronistic I would say ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 February, 09:43 (E)
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Check your theatre again -- because they may have changed their mind if the tickets sold well were you are! :)

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
Thats what I was thinking too. 🀞
09:49 PM - Feb 26, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CAJOCO in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 February, 09:55
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘