Jessica Marie @Faith11286
Happy 18th Birthday in Heaven my Sweet Juliette Grace. I love you and miss you until we meet again.
05:01 PM - Feb 26, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
18 March, 10:09
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Happy Birthday 🕊💖😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 March, 09:57
🙏🙏🙏. God bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
18 March, 09:09
🙏🙏

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
28 February, 10:52
Bless you mommy.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
28 February, 10:07
Sending you love friend!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 February, 10:02
I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were holding up. Tough day, to say the least. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
28 February, 09:57
❤️ God bless. ❤️🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
28 February, 09:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 February, 09:56
🙏🏻💖
Praying for all the love & warmth possible to surround you today & always.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
27 February, 04:11
Hi Jessica, been thinking about you. Hold on honey. I promise the things that today make you cry will at some point make you smile. I am sending you love and support. Please reach out if you need someone to talk to.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 February, 03:45
💓Happy Belated Birthday in heaven Juliette Grace. These are good pictures. Jessica I know this day had to have been hard. I am sorry I am just now seeing this. How are you doing? 🙏💗

Love Life @FullwithHope
26 February, 05:31
Happy Birthday beautiful little Lady...💞🎀👑🎁🎉🎂🍬🎈🎆