Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
I find it very disheartening that so many still fall for the shills. Illuminati tattoos all over their bodies, pants hanging low saying "I like it up the butt" trying to claim that they are on the side of good. Bad choices do not instill confidence with me. Instead it makes me question everything about you. Those voodoo spells they try and pass off as rap....Come on now! There is NO-ONE legit doing rap. Prove me wrong. Please! I dare you!
04:14 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 February, 04:27
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
I really appreciate your comment, Odis.
I try not to judge, but as you very well know, when we were young, the people that had tats were either Vets, bikers, prisoners and very few regular folk.
Today many people do not understand what a sigil /sigil magic is. They have tats that have a negative energy attached to them.
Like I said, not judging, but I do not trust much these days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
26 February, 04:40
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
THEY WILL FELT PAIN ABOUT 11* BIGGER THAN WHEN THEY TATTOED THEMSELVES.

ITS PAINFULL LIKE A BRANDING CATTLE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 February, 05:39
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
A Canadian doctor invented a soap that can remove all of hem
magnetic soap