CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
Betelgeuse Supernova BREAKING NEWS! THIS IS MASSIVE!!! 2/25/2023 - YouTube

Betelgeuse in Orion could go supernova at any time. The system was predicted in 2023 producing a luminous red nova for the first time in 10,000 years! Betelg...

01:48 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 February, 01:08
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
So how will all of the planes land that are in the air, when this happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
27 February, 01:31 (E)
Being that Orion is my favorite constellation, if Betelgeuse goes supernova I hope it doesn't totally disappear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 February, 12:46
HOME (at least one of them!)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 12:43
So what is the meaning of this for us other than a huge event to see?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 February, 08:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well, for one VK has mentioned it several times in the past few years. This could possible be what some call a "solar flash" but no one is for sure. It will be a fascinating event if we do get to see this happen.
Dark to Light. :)

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
26 February, 06:58
Supernova... That's one I've been hearing a lot lately.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 February, 08:38
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
I keep hearing "solar flash". Maybe this is what the flash will be. Dark to light