Kim Runner @kimrunner
what if this is Betelgeuse and not the Sun?
dark to light...
11:22 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 February, 09:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thinking about Betelgeuse going supernova called to mind💧2996, March 7 delta coming up.

Will this event, whenever it happens, be what gives everyone a clean slate?

What will result from this massive burst of light and energy? 🤔

Last line is
"Phone_wipe resolve?"

Maybe it's OUR reset? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is Betelgeuse their end and our new beginning?
Clean slate?

So many questions...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 February, 09:23
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
And if that does happen, will we remember anything? I sure hope so, because we know how that saying goes, "Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it."

We sure could use a time capsule. But since everything was a lie, what would we put in it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 February, 12:02
what if it's both? what if betelgeuse is connected to our sun (binary system) and ITS nova triggers our SUNs nova. i've seen it in a dream (last fall). in that dream i was watching an event monitor - playing cards w/my daughter to pass the time waiting for this event. i kept drawing 10's. check out the coordinates on pax's video: RA 5h 55m 10s.....when all was lined up on the monitor - i looked off to my right to a massive window - saw the NOVA and could only think "OMG it really does explode!" and in the blink of an eye - my girl and i were transported to the New (we softly landed on our behinds). Trump was there mingling and dancing w/the mama's and children. there was a silver sparkle to everything - AND more than 1 sun.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
27 February, 12:02
If it were at the center of our Solar System, its surface would lie beyond the asteroid belt and it would engulf the orbits of Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars. Calculations of Betelgeuse's mass range from slightly under ten to a little over twenty times that of the Sun. ( Wikipedia )

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 February, 11:10
Thoughts Kim? Anyone?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 February, 10:28
Betelgeuse
1000%

their fort of control no more

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 February, 10:37
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
only won way

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 February, 10:19
Today beautiful 😍

Tyler 316 @TWM316
26 February, 09:54
Thought that!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 February, 12:08
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
"night it day"...........interesting.........

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 February, 09:27
My night sky tonight! First 2 are at about 8pm and the rest are just now!
Beautiful starry night!
🙌🥰🙏🏻

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 February, 09:11
I believe it. If the explosion is pertinent to the Awakening…says all we need to know. I do wonder are the sheep going to be awake by then and clued in to Betelgeuse’s demise?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 February, 08:58
This was in the notes on therealnpax video from today.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 February, 08:59
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Part2 of the notes

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 February, 08:48
Now that is interesting. 🤔

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
26 February, 07:59 (E)
The sun has been incredibly bright and huge for over a year. It just gets brighter and bigger...IMO.
Just last week, I talked with another Anon about a similar possibility.
A few years ago, a post on WeGo showed two suns... wondering if what we see now is Betelgeuse and our sun showing together in the sky as one huge bright light!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 February, 07:36
L00P posted this yesterday
♾🙌❤️🙌♾
Timestamp 19:44 est
19:44 > 144 > 9 > 333
7:44 > 7:8 > 6 > 222
333:222 > 555

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 February, 07:34
😄🔥💥...I think you are onto something Kim...love your posts !!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 February, 07:29
My gut instinct thought that when I first saw that image.
VK drawing attention to Betelgeuse on several occasions & that his dream didn’t see past 2023 to me = the great awakening in a [flash] moment in time > the flick of the switch.
Dark to Light = multiple meanings.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
26 February, 09:59
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Thought it was cool too when Mr. Pool posted this. Can’t see past 2023

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
26 February, 03:53
We wont know till we know BUT, I have been around for many moons and in the last half decade the sun does not look like it did when I was a kid. It is whiter.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
26 February, 07:38
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Yes I have been thinking for awhile the sun is different. whiter ,brighter and hard to even just glance at it.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 February, 01:05
I Always thought the light within awakened by a light in the Sky
Betelgeuse could make sense cuz Is an event
Doesn't look like the sun in that Pic
I also thought a lot about every Little soul awakening One After the other eventually makes a fire a star
Who knows?
I like the journey
Very eventful itself

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 February, 12:58
Putting on my author's cap

Let's say Betelgeuse goes into Super Nova/explodes or something like that in the next few months, and (by all accounts) the vision of the explosive state in the sky remains for years
; it would/could create the image of second sun in the sky.

Aside from and possible affects the explosion might have, the sight of the star exploding and
a light remaining in the sky for years would help turn a lot of hearts and minds

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 February, 12:27
It would explain so much...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 February, 12:18
😐betelgeuse comes; turns night to day...........

my brain almost just exploded.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 February, 12:25
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
who knows...just thinking out loud bc saw it with new eyes yesterday!