Only people mentioned by AlbertaPatriot in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 February, 01:57
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
😂😂😂 That's me!!!
I remember wandering around in the woods by our house for hours by myself or with neighborhood kids. I teased my parents later in life when I learned that people hunted in those woods. You would have thought that they would have had me dress in neon colors so not to get shot, lol. My favorite was coming home from school and making friends onion sandwiches with ketchup. We rode our bikes for miles into other towns to visit cousins with not a care in the world. I do remember though 2 times where I thought someone was going to abduct me but I had a sixth sense and knew what to do. It was a much different world. I was a helicopter mom and now am very grateful that I was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
25 February, 11:38
I ran through a briar patch once to avoid a possible kidnapping. I looked like I was trapped inside a cage with 100 angry cats when I got back home. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
25 February, 11:03
I have this post on my Patriot board at work. I was born in 1972 and I actually did evade an abduction attempt! I was 5 and I will never, ever forget the guys face, his car or the other disgusting things he was doing when he tried to knock me off my bike

Posts like these make me realize that we had to be strong enough to make it through the 90's & early 2000's to see what's happening now